Monday, February 11, 2013

And So It Begins...

Welcome to my blog! Since just about everyone else in the world has their own blog, I guess it is time to create mine :) My name is Shannon.  I am a wife, mommy of 2 young children, a high school math teacher by day and a custom cake decorator by night!  Busy...to say the least and yes my husband still loves me!  I've always been quite crafty (I get that trait from my mom), I love to bake and recently found a passion for creating one-of-a-kind cakes.

I love sharing pictures of my cakes with friends on Facebook.  But each cake has a story about the birthday boy or girl, the graduate or the baby-to-be.  I am hoping to share a little more of that story behind each cake.  Sometimes everything goes smoothly when making a cake and sometimes I'm pulling out my hair because the fondant keeps tearing, ect.  So here is where I plan spill it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment